The James Sanders Nursery design and planning team has extensive experience in comprehensive community land use and greenspace planning, conceptual master/site planning, greenway trail planning, and residential outdoor spaces. The design team is adept at analyzing existing environmental conditions and understanding our client’s goals and objectives to achieve sustainable and innovative landscape solutions.
We want to promote green technologies, functional outdoor spaces, and high quality landscapes for our clients and community.
Need help with your landscape or curb appeal? Consider one of the following:
- Plant & Hardscape Suggestions at our Nursery: Free of Charge. Take pictures, record dimensions, and note the sun exposure or other challenges. Then come to our garden center and our trained landscape staff can assist you with selecting appropriate plantings to meet your needs and environment. This includes suggestions and recommendations, not a Landscape Design Plan.
- Estimate for pre-existing design plan or known landscape material quantities: Free of Charge.
- On-site Landscape Consultation: $75 with one of our Landscape Architects or Senior Landscape Designers. Consultation is for maximum one hour, additional fees will apply for additional time. Our trained landscape staff will come by your property and provide you with ideas on your landscape and assist you with your next steps to implement. We will also answer any questions you have on your existing plants and lawn. This includes suggestions and recommendations, not a Landscape Design Plan.
- Conceptual Landscape Design Plan & Estimate: We can assist with the conceptual layout of site elements for residential and commercial properties- including structures, driveways, walls, patios, outdoor living spaces, and plant material. Whether you need a front yard plan, outdoor living space plan, or an entire property master plan, call us for our hourly design rates and fees.
- Custom Landscape Planning Projects: Large scale community and greenspace projects at an hourly design rate and/or approved design proposal based upon project scope.
- Landscape Insurance Appraisals: $75 minimum for one site visit, assessment, and appraisal report.
A variety of studies reveal that landscaping can increase the value of residential and commercial property from 5% to as much as 20%.